• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Elios

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Wait a week and see...

I just ordered one, 5mm nylon/gold coating and will hopefully get it in a week. I will post a comment when I get it if you want me to.

Mathias

Got the wetsuit a couple of days ago, the Italian post are SLOW! It fits perfect but I havent had the chance to try it outside yet. Might do that in a week or two.. I will return with some comments after that.

Mathias

It is good!!!

I ordered 3mm Elios tailormade suit while ago. It really works and I suppose it works altogether little better than my tailormade Picasso and only half of the Picasso's price. Elbow cuttings are little better in Picasso but hood, armpit and apertures at sleeves, hood and ankles works better (in my mind) in Elios than in Picasso. These are only opinions but I suppose it is abolutely worth of its price!

- kimmo

ps. I liked my 3mm Eliossub that much that I ordered 5mm Elios suit also (it is easier to wear when dry than my Picasso and this point is really important in cold waters!)
pps. I made 102m in dynamic with my 3mm Elios+5kg weights while testing it in pool, so I suppose that its drag is quite low also ;-)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT