• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

eliossub.com

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

par2005

Freediving in Lithuania
Apr 6, 2007
Hi there,

Any1 knows are they still working?

I filled form about ordering a wetsuit in their website. After 2 days of no response, i wrote them one more email directly, and till now no response..

It would be a shame to send a money to non working company...

It's working, it's working more than ever!! They're probably too busy to respond. Just be patient: you're not the only one with this problem, but it's worth waiting.
Even if they export all over the world and make suits for the greatest freedivers, they're just a small craftsmen company with a few people in the crew.
---
PS_I don't know how much time you can save, but you could ask forum member dave: he's the rep of Elios in Great Britain on this site Spearguns by Spearo uk ltd finest supplier of speargun, monofins, speargun and freediving equipment

Last edited:
Elios is fab! but they often check email only once a week. Be patient - they are excellent. Once your order is placed do not worry if you don't hear for awhile.

tried to call them but the guy didn't seem to understand english..

What i did understand - call tomorow ;-)

A friend got the same response once. They have someone there that speaks English but they're not in everyday.

Have patience, they're good operators. Don't mind the wait because you know they're off making suits and not in front of the computer.

Cheers,
Ben

They asked me to re-measure my neck, and also my spine to anus.

The wife didn't like doing that one again....

you nordic people wiz anbelivable neck measures are laffing to our shoulders? The fact that we speak not american authorizes you not to take us italians for the ass!!!

Reactions: naiad and BennyB
ELIOS ROCKS!

They are by far the best suit on the market.

They are very small company with huge work loads so be patient.

Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks to get the email discussions done with them, but it is well worth the wait.

It is spring time and lots of people are buying suits for the summer I'm sure.

DSV

you nordic people wiz anbelivable neck measures are laffing to our shoulders? The fact that we speak not american authorizes you not to take us italians for the ass!!!

this has caused multiple laughing related damages in our home

Wot? Lafing at ouer Italienischen brossers?
Doo not sink, zat zey are wizout frends, yes? Mein Herr?
Alzough inferior to ze great dschörmen kraftsmanship, zee Italians have make great divingsuits, or?
I sink so!

If you don’t understand Italian ask to speak with Stefano. He is the one speaking English at Elios.

tried to call them but the guy didn't seem to understand english..
Fancy that, an Italian not speaking English! What a nerve -- don't they know it's the "new Latin"!;)

I was in Italy many years ago. None of us spoke Italian and none of the Italians we met spoke English (or German, or French) but we had a great time because they were incredibly patient and willing to work with us with crude signs and miming:D. We had a great time there. Great country, lovely people. (The French were not so accomodating, a station guard in Paris even snubbed a young lady in our party who is an accomplished French speaker - incredibly rude. Pleasant country but...).

Does anyone know if they have disabled the order page or something? I'm sure i found it yeaterday but i have just spent half an hour trying to buy a suit and it doesn't seem possible at the moment..... Any hints?

simply order by mail....takes about 2 to 3 days for them to answer when you write English.

If you need a xls-sheet to fill in your sizes pm or mail me and I will send you a form I use to place my orders at Elios.

ciao Pim
Immersion freedive academy and shop

If you click on Tailor made just at the top of the page, then it shows you the order page. I just tried it and it works. But as mentioned before, just send them an email, they are very helpful and can give you some good advice on what suit to choose and so on.

I'm sure I saw a page yesterday with standard sized suits that you could pick and choose the extra details of (loading pads, farmer john pants etc). Does anyone know what I am talking about? Don't think I want to get a fully tailor made one this time.

As I told before send me a PM or mail and I send you a xls in which you can enter your sizes and you can send that to Elios....(will be this evening as I am at work at the moment).

Elios then will provide you the best fitting standard size suit, this is what I do for with all my customers and works perfectly for them. This way Elios will also check your measurements.

They only produce 'tailor made' if you specificly ask for it, as only 2 persons at Elios can do that.

Best regards,
Pim
Immersion freedive academy and shop

Reactions: Mr. X
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT