• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Euro Riffe...Changing to 20mm band

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Are you sure this table is for 20 mm bands....the original band lenth on an RA 100 cm gun is 77 cm....looking at you table, it say 60 to 65...........more than 11 cm difference....what do you think.:head

I can't think why band diameter would make a difference regarding band length, but if someone knows a good explanation please jump in.
Ihab, you will get some extra power by shortening your band to 65 cm. For reference I have followed this table on 20mm bands for a 90cm gun and it works great.

like oregonspearo said, the length should be about the same regardless of diameter.

ihab,

your going to have to experiment a bit. there is no "perfect length" band for any gun. thats why i suggest you make your own bands so you can cut them down customize them until the feel just right. otherwise you can just buy a few different lengths and try them out.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT