• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Evo1 5mm wetsuit review

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

pyromallat

May 2, 2016
i recently bought a 5mm evo1 wetsuit from freedive zone in beirut for the cold winter waters of lebanon.
Its open cell yamamoto 39 inside (comes with a yamamoto card to verify) and camouflage jersey from the outside.
I must say its really comfy and fits extremely well and the camouflage is sick. The build quality is great. It keeps me really warm even near underwater fresh water fontains where the water is really cold. Allthough im new to spearfishing and might not really have that much experience in products but this wetsuit which the company is based in beirut is i think better than most known brand names wetsuits. I do recommend evo1 wetsuits to anyone who wishes to buy a top quality wetsuit.
PS: they also make smooth skins and carbon fins.

Reactions: shah
Update:
After using other brand names wetsuits that will not be mentioned... I conclude that the evo1 wetsuit is still the best wetsuit... Its the best fitting the warmest and the most comfortable... The other wetsuits are good but the evo1 wetsuit is just gr8.
Although they say that yamamoto neoprene is more fragile that others... I found that to be the opposite when dressing and undressing due to the stretchiness of the yamamoto. Cant wait till the water gets cold again so i can wear it again.
Just one downside the yamamoto seems to compress quite easily. I guess you can't have it all.

After seeing the riffe digi tek wetsuit i think that the evo1 and riffe have the same wetsuit design and are probably made in the same factory so u basically get the guaranteed quality of another known manufacturer as well.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT