• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

excalibur wanted!!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Aparna

Mar 6, 2002
Hey GuysI am a beginner spearfishing enthusiast. I have been offered a deal on
the following: Excalibur 75cm gun ($80), Millenium black freediving
fins ($70), Zomm snorkel($12.50), and mask Abyss or Asia ($24)
Is this the best bet one can find? Do help me out as I am ready to
even buy second hand equipment!!Thanks!:head

Good Deal!!!

Aparna,

I'm sponsored by OMER here in the United States, and I can tell you for a fact that those prices are great! They are all half or better of what full retail would cost you for new OMER equipment if you bought it in the USA.

Scott Turgeon

Hello Aparna-

I'm sponsored by Icarus Design Solutions, a division of Flybynight Fabricators... rofl and those are very good prices on some very good, quality gear. Jump on the deal and be ahead of the learning curve.

Best wishes.

sven

actually, i've seen better.

why don't you give me this guys name and number and i'll make sure he doesn't bother you anymore w/ these pricey temptations. :D

sven, i thought you were sponsored by hello kitty?

anderson
.._[:]p

Pink kitty.

I sent that around to my crew and they mailed me back telling me to a person they shit themselves laughing. You should've called that one in for a contest!

Wait'll I figure out this cut and paste thing...

sven

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT