• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

excuse me please:)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marwan

Gear Buying addict
Supporter
Sep 3, 2005
hello, excuse me..i would like to spearfish in the mediterranean..who can help me?
this new regional advisor green lazanga person is never here..i would like to complain..when i checked in the subforum, i was not offered a welcome drink, no hot towel NOTHING!...
:naughty:naughty,

roflrofl
cheers Spago..just being goofy on a boring satuday afternoon :)

Hey Marwan,

Are you familiar with the Medfish forum? You might find more people with Info about your area over there. even thogh focused on the Med they do spread out to other areas.

- Robbert
Robbert@SpearTrips.com

you see spaghetti..
people ae already pointing me to other forums :):):) hahaha
do your job!! :)

Robbert,
Thanks im just joking around with spaghetti..

Hey Marwan,

Are you familiar with the Medfish forum? You might find more people with Info about your area over there. even thogh focused on the Med they do spread out to other areas.
That's a gay forum! rofl

Marwan, dear, let me welcome you to the Med section of the Deeperblue.net forums!!!
You'll find hundreds of mediterranean spearos here: italians, french, spanish, croats, tunisians, slovenians, maltese, dozens and dozens of the nicest guys, ALL ready to help you.
As a regional advisor, I just hope they won't flood the thread with too much information. (and beware of the french: they're so many that they tend to make a group in the group and single you out) rofl
PS: Medfish is a gay forum. I've no problems with those people, but I warn you: they're all hands!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pastor
Then they probably offer more than just welcome drinks and hot towels! Just what Marwan is looking for....he's looking for love in all the wrong places...:inlove

- Robbert

That's a gay forum! rofl

If it's any consolation both Marwan and I are members of medfish already

you see that pastor, we just spring on spaghetti (no pun intended) for slacking off on the job, and all of a sudden we get dragged into it...:):)
spaghetti is a member on medfish too,,we're all in it :) hahahaha

I’ve always had my doubts about you lot and now you’re all coming out of the closet…:):):)
Well as I’m not one for being left out I’ll go and get a pair of Mrs Rogers’s best stocking right away!!!roflrofl

okay wait a minute: are you REALLY trying to make me understand what by now I only guess you might be trying to make me understand....?

Got this image in my head rofl

freddie-mercury-by-Bullsik.jpg

Reactions: Marwan
I’m just following Pastor’s lead HE’S the one!!!roflroflrofl

A1009Black.jpg

Reactions: Marwan
Jesus Christ Pastor have you met Podge before the likeness is amazing even down to his favorite earings...

Jesus Christ Pastor have you met Podge before the likeness is amazing even down to his favorite earings...

John they are rather nice but you still look better in the small leather skirt :chatuproflroflroflrofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT