• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Question Fatigue 24 hours after freediving

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

KY Stark

Jul 24, 2022
Hello guys,

I am a beginner.
I understand why i get tired after diving.
but this weekend drained my out completely.

I did 2 sesseion on Saturday, around 2 hours each. came home tired, ate go to bed.
It was a whole day activitites. drove 2.5 hrs to dive for 4 hrs and drive 2.5 hr back home... I go there very often. almost every saturday.

However on this weekend , Sunday, i have a headache and sleep almost the whole day!! i am so tired. I needed to skip Gym because of that.

Is it normal ? anyone experienced that ?
I mean, i think maybe because i was pushing the limited ? i did make a new PB...

and surely i do not want to feel like this every weekend.

TIA

Check number of dives and count depth meters. As a beginner, i would stay conservative around 100 depth meters daily. If you are pushing for PB, it is normal to be exhausted. It depends on how old are you, you diet and how good you regenerate. Training wise, for recovery it is better to do 1 session each other day than 2 sessions in one day, more or less the same as in gym. But i understand the fact that travelling time can make this scenario impossible.

If you need to push for PB, it is like intensity training, it does not work well with volume training. Doing both on same day is quite exhausting. Something like 2 warmup dives, then 2 PB attempts and out of water is quite conservative. Then if you feel, second session just do the fun dives to relax, work on you body position, equalization but avoid PB like depths.

Watch for hydration (around 2.5l/day in warm climate), diet and Covid :).

Plz, suggest to me the best winter collection in 2022. I want to buy stuff such as sssniperwolf merchandise for my family and friends.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT