• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

favorite threads

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jungleman

May 11, 2008
Regards,

I'm completly new on this forum, and I am interested is there a posibility to storage favorite threads and posts (example: some good advices) in some kind of personal favorites, easily procurable?
I have searchin on the site, but I didn't found something like that, except my storage of threads in which i was participate :blackeye!

Thanx a lot!

Yes, you can subscribe to any threads (or entire subforums) that you are interested in. You will then find them all in the subscription section of your User Control Panel (UserCP). You can add more folders, if you wish organizing the subscriptions into several categories. New, unread posts to the subscribed threads/subforums will be shown on your main UserCP page, so it is a wise idea bookmarking UserCP as your DeeperBlue starting page.

If you did not disable email notifications for subscribed threads, you will receive an email message each time there is a new post to one of the subscribed threads. If you are a frequent visitor and/or have subscribed a huge number of threads, the frequent emails may become annoying - in that case you can disable the notifications and simply checking out new unread posts in your favorite threads/subforums on your UserCP page.

You will be automatically subscribed to any threads you posted to. You can subscribe manually to any thread - at the top of the thread, in Thread Tools, select Subscribe to this Thread. For subscribing to the entire subforum, go to the main Forum directory, browse to the subforum that you want to subscribe to, and in the menu, in Forum Tools, select Subscribe to this Forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Man Dave
I'didn't expected that somebody will answer me :friday!
You are the :king!!!!

Thanx Trux!!
:wave

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT