• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Fill this out fo me!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ickledevil

take a breath and relax..
Apr 26, 2001
Hi all, im trying to improve my training routine (as always) !
I have a set of dumbells and a barbell at home, a good selection of weight belts, a bike, space to run jump etc and access to a pool once a week (see below) If possible Id like to avoid running/jogging dfistance as much as possible as I have shortened achilies tendons and no joints in the toes of one foot (dont play rugby!) which makes running a bit awkward and makes me run like forrest gump! (but not as fast)
Anyway these are the time slots I have free, add in exercises/routines etc.

Monday: 20min when I get up. 1 hour at 9pm, 20 min when I go to sleep.
Tuesday: one hour when I get up, 20 min before bed
Wednesday: 20 min in the morning, 1 hour at 7pm
Thursday: 20min in morning 1 hour at 7 pm
Friday one hour in the morning, 20min at 6pm
Saturday: two hours in the morning, 30min in the evening
Sunday: One hour in the morning, one hour in the evening.

I usually do statics in bed when Im waiting for my alarm to go off so no need to include those unless they are part of somthing else. The weekends are also given over to diving as often as possible. If swimming is included it has to be on a Sat/Sun morning. Other than that give me as much info as possible for the rest of the time. In addition its easy enough for me to find 5mins here and there for streches/breathing or fast interval training.
Anyway let the answers role on in!
Cheers
Joe

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT