• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

fin fit---quick help PLS

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

_memento

Jun 9, 2003
i have decided on buying the AQUALUNG, IDEA 3 CLOSED because it seems perfect for what i want but i have a question regarding the way they will fit my feet. i usually wear a 43 (that is...shoes) and the IDEA 3 only seem to have two size options that could interest me---42-43 and 44-45.

which should i choose? thanks for your help because i'm running out of time here

Go for the smaller size if you`re not going to wear neoprene socks (which i strongly recommend for staying comfortable on longer dives, i.e. more than half an hour...). Size 44-45 fits perfect when i wear 3mm neoprene socks (i`m size 43 too) in my cressi gara footpockets. Keep in mind that not every footpocket fits your feet in the same way so it is recommended to try fins before buying them...

Good luck, joe

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT