• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Finally February!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
Those of you stalwart DB fans that held off sending me PM's and mails calling me a worthless maggot for taking this long to get the Contests going again, I thank you.:blackeye Those that didn't, you're right. :wave

OK, so now that we're all friends again, lets get down to what's really important- getting free stuff for being funny.

Below, you'll no doubt see a little photo that once you click it and it's all nice and big, will reveal a wetsuit lover's wet dream. :inlove I made a little trek to the new freedive shop in West Sacramento to look up on things and do a meet and greet with the staff, the article of which is soon to be seen here. Suffice it to say, I haven't seen as much rubber since High School Health 101. :eek:

So click on the shot to see better and then get your funny on. A word, a sentence or two, a stanza... it's all good. And get this... Not being one to rip into the larder too often, lest the hierarchy get miffed, this month's winner will score a genuine deal- Dale Pearson, he of gonetobaja fame, Gone to Baja Adventure Tours -- Home, and survivor of a weekend with me without totally pissing me off, has kicked down a copy of his DVD, Treasures of Gonzaga, for you to screen, over and over again. It gets no better.

And I promise I'll be back with the winner on time. I hope. :mute

Last edited:
Reactions: sanso
Hmm, I'd tell that it is just Jimdoe2You's wardrobe. Well, at second look I think it is only the left part of it.

Reactions: Mr. X
As u can see, i have plenty more incase u have any accidents in the water

Now that the heart rate is back to normal, after seeing vision of absolute perfection, biiggg inhale through nose, "aghhh nothing like the smell of neoprene in the mornin and afternoon and evenin" got to stop lookin at the pic now gettin all glassy eyed like the wife when we step into the summer sale shelves at foshini rofl . Ill just go sit and stare at my desktop with a stupid dreamy look on my face now thank you...

Who cares if there are any prizes in this contest...
This is my new desktop wallpaper!!!

"I know I left some wetsuits around here somewhere....

Damned camouflage."

Imelda Marcos get's into freediving.

Jon

This was Lucas's original inspiration for "Attack of the Clones". Unfortunately he couldn't get Elios to make shiny white wetsuits and PFI's silvery suits bounced the phaser fire off each other making it virtually impossible to kill off the clones bfore they were shut down. After several camera men were wounded from bouncing fire, he decided to go for that cheap white leaky plastic we are so familiar with. It's a pity, there were some good freediving scenes in the making.

Reactions: DeepThought
All those suits and they still haven’t got one my size!

I know some people with latex fetishes, but this is rediculous!

Dear people at elios,

I think this time I got the measurements right,
they go ...

Last edited:
i think its comfortable to say "Nice Rack" without getting prosectuted :)

Reactions: Lockedin
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT