• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Finally

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SAFishShooter

Waiting for Summer!!!
May 28, 2002
Hi

It is finally gonna start. I waited for this the whole year. Jip I'm going on leave from tomorrow 5 Dec to 12 January!!!!!!. :friday
I'm sick and tired of work!!!!!!!! :head

According to me when you are going on leave you must get into the holiday spirit about a week beforehand. Well that didn't happen for me. My client whose programs I write decided to bring the release date forward with a whole month. I had to take my computer home this whole week and work on their stuff for 15 hr a day. And now some idiot clients also phone me and want answers on what is wrong with their machines from wich I am 1600km away from. IDIOTS!!!!

Well now that I finished ranting and raving I can tell you what I plan. I plan to dive everyday. The weather is playing along by sending a wicked 30 knots SE wind. This makes the sea around Cape Town flat and clean but very cold. The water on the West Coast is according to Wavescape a finger numbing, head splitting, b*ll wrenching 8 to 9 degrees celcius. This is when you drink water and cooldrink the whole time so that you can pee as much as you can in the wetsuit. :eek:

I hope to get a bit of spearfishing action this holiday at various locations around CT. I also want to get some big bugs at some spots.

So tomorrow will be the last time that I check in DB for a while but I will be back. So Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year !!!! for all you blokes. And take it easy over the new year

Cheers Reinier

Reactions: donmoore
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT