• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Fins - DiveR innegra vs C4 blu flap

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

C4 blue flap of DiveR carbon innegra?

• C4 blue flap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DiveR carbon innegra

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grimm14

May 19, 2017
Im looking to buy some new fins and can't decide between the new Dive R carbon innegra or the C4 blue flap. Looking to use them for crays, spearfishing and entry level competition.

Does anyone know which would be best and why?

Thanks!

Ok, so this is by no means biased. I have a pair of dive r innegras (medium) and my dive buddy uses the c4. Now the c4 if soft but it's a wall compared to the innegras. The innegra are amazing but not where current is concerned. The blade is generally soft as hell! The medium is softer than most soft blades. Now this isn't all bad. When there's no current, on deeper dives, this thing is nothing short of amazing. Soft is really nice for sneaking up on fish as well where spearfishing is concerned. However, if there's the slightest current or you need an extra little kick to get a fish in range? It's a little useless. If I were you, I'd look at the conditions, if they permit, get the innegra. If they're a little tougher, whilst the c4 is soft, it works better. Btw, why go c4 at all when u can go moana? I still prefer the innegra over everything when it's flat, but the Moana is a really really good tough water blade.

Blessings from Trinidad and Tobago.
I'd rather breathe than dive
Island born, ocean bound.

Reactions: etherial
Ok, so this is by no means biased. I have a pair of dive r innegras (medium) and my dive buddy uses the c4. Now the c4 if soft but it's a wall compared to the innegras. The innegra are amazing but not where current is concerned. The blade is generally soft as hell! The medium is softer than most soft blades. Now this isn't all bad. When there's no current, on deeper dives, this thing is nothing short of amazing. Soft is really nice for sneaking up on fish as well where spearfishing is concerned. However, if there's the slightest current or you need an extra little kick to get a fish in range? It's a little useless. If I were you, I'd look at the conditions, if they permit, get the innegra. If they're a little tougher, whilst the c4 is soft, it works better. Btw, why go c4 at all when u can go moana? I still prefer the innegra over everything when it's flat, but the Moana is a really really good tough water blade.

Blessings from Trinidad and Tobago.
I'd rather dive than breathe
Island born, ocean bound.

I use soft DiveR innegras for long swims & comps which are four hours or more. If I'm just drift diving with a live boat I will use "medium" penetrators, but not for doing lots of swimming. I cant explain why, but I dont cramp with the innegras & can back up much better day after day after day when using them.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT