• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

First attempt at wisconsin spearfishing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hey guys im new to spearfishing anytips is there an age restriction like you have to be 18 yr old or anything?

No age restriction. But don't push yourself, should have someone keep an eye on you. Know the rules of spearfishing - inside and out. Keep your fishing license on you while you are spearfishing. Be safe and smart. Know what your fish look like underwater! Don't shoot fish just to shoot a fish. You kill it - you grill it (or fry :) ) with the exception of Carp of course. As they are an invasive species. Keep an eye on this forum for Lake Conditions and contribute. If you go to a lake, share the stats with other divers. Dive with other divers and learn what you can.

The biggest and best tip I can give any spearfisherman is: Take a Freediving Class!!! It will save your life and make you a much better spearo, resulting in more fish.

Have fun - Dive Safe.

thanks wopper sorry havent checked email in weeks aha so i responded late yea im only 14 haha it looks like alot of fun ive been wanting to do it for years now i just got my gun its a jbl d-6 mini speargun nothing big just a small one for around here and because im a beginner ha i dont know if i can get out this year i got to get a dive flag and fins still probably next year

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT