• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Flamethrower attachment for Speargun!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Zahar

Jun 3, 2014
Friends! I present to your attention the Flamethrower Attachment for the speargun! In Peacetime, you can fill with water and use it as a fire extinguisher! An external thread is made on the muzzle and a counter thread is made in the back cover of the console! The working stroke of the piston of the attachment may not coincide with the working stroke of the piston of the gun, therefore it is necessary to equalize them with the help of an additional piston without O-rings into the barrel of the gun in front of the main piston! Instead of a native harpoon, a rod of the same diameter calibrated along the length is used! The prefix acts as a hydraulic shock absorber, so it does no harm to the piston of the gun! Injection 30 kg per hand, hole in the attachment 5mm, diameter of the attachment piston 25 mm, liquid volume (when testing water) 120 ml! Pouring into the attachment using a syringe with a tube after the preliminary retraction of the piston to the end to the back cover with a bar of 5 mm in diameter! I recommend making the volume up to 0.5 liters. , then the watering time will increase! I tested it on the water, since there is no way in the city to test it with fire! Ignition as someone manages, but I suggest a torch on a glazing bead tied to a prefix with a flame at a distance of 20-30cm from the nozzle! You can't pierce armor with a harpoon, but not a single rashist in armor can resist a flamethrower! Glory to Ukraine!
Огнеметная приставка.jpg

Reactions: Gofaris
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT