• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Florida freediver

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ebrs

May 3, 2016
Hi all. Freediver out of ft laud. Love the ocean and am so glad to have found this forum. Very informative

Reactions: SubCurrent
So what kind of diving are you into? I'm also in the Lauderdale area always looking for a buddy to recreationally freedive with. [emoji4]

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

I do mostly freediving and spearfishing. I usually do shore dives, but I also have a kayak. Sometimes I'll take that out and drift the second reef. Typically go off of Ft laud beach or LBTS

Cool! It must be awesome to have a yak! I'm close to South Dania Beach btw. I'd love to find a buddy to shore dive with. I'm not really into spearing but I love to dive and look at sea life. [emoji4]

I do mostly freediving and spearfishing. I usually do shore dives, but I also have a kayak. Sometimes I'll take that out and drift the second reef. Typically go off of Ft laud beach or LBTS
hi erbs and sub, im new to freediving and pole/spearfishing, and new to south florida. ive been taking a kayak out solo just north of the dania beach pier but am looking for a buddy to go diving and fishing with. im planning to go out on sunday morning. also, do either of you have plans for mini lobster season? cheers - ph

Hi, I'm not really into spearfishing but love to freedive recreationally, exploring, and such. Please feel free to PM me anytime. [emoji4][emoji38]

Reactions: houripj357
I'm down for tomorrow or Sunday. How big is your Yak? [emoji41]

I'm down for tomorrow or Sunday. How big is your Yak? [emoji41]

Hey Sub,

Sorry for the delayed response, for some reason I couldn't log in to the forum from my personal computer...

I ended up just going out from shore just north of Dania Beach pier yesterday around the jacks - no visibility at all. But, it was definitely fun to just dive. I won't be able to go out again for a few weeks. Let's plan a freedive day closer to the end of the month?

Cheers, PH

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT