• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

FaddaWolf

Nov 20, 2017
Guys, buying a pair of medium stiffness dive r innegra blades soon. What's the best foot pocket that won't damage the blade, transfer full power, not get destroyed easily and not work my legs like a cheap hooker? Gonna be my 1st pair of dive r blades and in our local Trinidad waters, with strong currents, we need medium stiffness blades.

I have a few pairs of fins from different makers, some are medium & some are soft, I use Mares razor footpockets with them all. I dont think you could damage the innegras if you tried. I have a pair of these in soft which I love & use for five hour swims & for competitions, they are awsome & I never cramp with them & back up much better the next day than I do with medium blades. Like yourself I prefer medium for current & drift diving, with the Mares razor's.

bought my fins today.. still not sure what footpockets to get. Getting so much good info it's starting to become even more confusing and difficult to make a decision. My dive shop guy is in talks directly with Ray now... my fins SHOULD be here in two weeks (god willing). as of now, the Dive R pocket or the Mares seems to be the top runners, with Salvimar K reinforced not too far behind. Thanks for the help boys... looking forward to these blades. Keep being told they're the best thing on the market in terms of performance vs durability vs longevity.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT