• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

kirillaqua

Sep 25, 2023
Hello :)

I am looking for a place in summer 2024, Early May-early August to improve my free diving abilities and possibly become a free diving instructor.

I have some experience with Free Diving as I completed a level 1 course and an open water scuba diving course. I am a professional swimmer so I feel comfortable in the water. Optimally, I am looking for a sort of internship where I can help the organization and in return to get some benefits like discounted courses and mentorship. Central or South America would be the best but I am open for locations all around the world.

Thank you!

Reactions: Lobo Marino
Sounds like an awesome plan! For free diving, you might wanna check out spots like Roatán in Honduras, or Tulum in Mexico. Both have great diving scenes and offer courses. Also, Chile has some beautiful spots like Easter Island. Not sure about internships, but you could reach out to local dive centers or schools. The article I stumbled upon has some cool info on tourism in Chile, including diving stats for 2023. Might give you a good starting point: https://gowithguide.com/blog/tourism-in-chile-statistics-2023-the-ultimate-guide-5558 Good luck with your free diving journey!

I am looking for a place in summer 2024, Early May-early August to improve my free diving abilities and possibly become a free diving instructor.

I have some experience with Free Diving as I completed a level 1 course and an open water scuba diving course. I am a professional swimmer so I feel comfortable in the water. Optimally, I am looking for a sort of internship where I can help the organization and in return to get some benefits like discounted courses and mentorship. Central or South America would be the best but I am open for locations all around the world.

Thank you!
You have internship options at freediving Planet Mollboal, Philippines. You'd have to pass the advanced level (aida3 or Padi advanced) before taking an internship. (they propose internships for aida4, or for instructor course.) https://fr.freediving-planet.com/

Thank you!
Here is a video that will give you some idea about how their house reef looks like
. -60m of depth are accessible after a short swim from shore.
Unlimited depth is available when the boat is used. Hope this helps. Have a good day.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT