• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediveing t-shirts

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Pekka

neoprene dreamer
Aug 22, 2001
I am a airbrush artist as well as freediver and bunch of other stuff, I am just wondering if any of you guys would be interested in custom design freediveing t-shirts?
about A4 size picture about 5£+the cost of the shirt
painting for a whole shirt size picture 10£+t-shirt
tell me what you think of that?:)

Reactions: teppo
Maybe

Pekka,

It's interesting that you said that - we are about to launch a new eCommerce element to Deeper Blue with various different items - one of which is exclusively designed T-Shirts by Seven Tenths. If there is interest, we could also arrange for you to design and sell T-Shirts for us as well.

Let's see some examples of your designed in the forums and if they seem popular, we'll talk!

I'll give some examples...soon

Ok thanks I'll do some designs and put them on display...I'll have to find a digital camera first, but perhaps next week or so
thank you
Pekka

t-shirt design..s

Oh my I couldn't get more than one picture on this post...
Well I'll post four times..
so these are some of the work that I did over this weekend or as the db:logo, it is done while ago..
so take a look and give me some feedback
airbrush is a super tool for t-shirt desing, so alterations are easy to do on any of these...if you wish, I'll do some more painting as soon as I have time...

Last edited:
an other pic..

Ok this is the db:logo ...I did for me and for my girlfriend....

Last edited by a moderator:
an other pic..

I am sorry, I couldn't put all these pictures on one post..

Attachments

• dscf0023.jpg
    dscf0023.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 148
last one...

thank you for checking out my pictures.. hope you liked them

Attachments

• dscf0024.jpg
    dscf0024.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 170
Thanks

Pekka,

Thanks for your submissions - i've spoken to you over email about it.

However, I am interested to hear from any of our members that are into graphic design...if you have any original designs you feel are pretty good, post them into this thread and we may have a competition to design the next one in the series of Deeper Blue merchandise (we already have one we are going to unveil in the next couple of weeks, designed exclusively for us by Seven Tenths)

You never know, we may select it as the next design for our T-Shirts and help you market and sell them.

Blind polls

Hello Stephen, Pekka, and Basco,

I love of the idea of T-shirts designs coming from our ranks and see this as another great opportunity to support our friends but I have some concerns.

To keep this from becoming a popularity contest I wonder if it is possible to set it up so only Stephen and Cliff know who actually submitted the designs for consideration? It is difficult to rate the creative efforts of our friends without concern for their feelings. I, for one, would not want to do anything to cause upset for Pekka or Basco or others who might contribute (and I hope others do) if I did not like their design(s). And I think it would be easier for the contributors to accept negative feedback as valuable in helping them know what will sell if it is not perceived as personal.

I wonder if it is possible to set up the polling program to accommodate different designs so that we can just click on our favoriteor maybe a rating system for each one. I think this can be fun for all of us so here are my suggestions for the category titles to rank the T-shirt designs with.

Best: I Can't Live Without It
Good: I Would Wear It On A Date With Someone Special
Fair: I Would Only Wear It Under Something Else
Poor: It Would Look Good On My Dog and finally
Worst: I Wouldn't Put It On Roadkill.

:D
Angus, I think you forgot the category:

Bad: would make a decent car seat cover for my '73 volkswagon squareback.

ps, I agree with the anonimity issue you brought up.

Aaron

The good old days.

Hey Octo, those were nice t-shirts on those seats; by climbing bum standards anyway. Those plastic seats were awful weren't they. But what a great car.

I'll get some new designs up but first I need some compressor oil....it is costly..and well soon hopefully..
the rating is fine, perhaps we can arrange a poll for them then or something..
Thanks guys

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT