• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freedivers of the UAE

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

adolphin

Aug 26, 2005
Hi there !

I'm trying to gather up a database of the Local UAE freedivers, networking and so try to do some nice freediving activities, training, and at the right time .. founding a national UAE team !!!

Please, UAE local freedivers, reply to this thread or send me a PM, you could also send me an email on:

adolphindeep@gmail.com

My name is Adel. I'm and AIDA 3 Star freediver and the national UAE freediving champion so far (set the first 3 national records in freediving for the UAE in 4th Dutch Apnea Open 2008).

No obligation on any of you, just to get to know each other, because I'm sure there are good Emirati freedivers here in DB (good doesn't mean deep) .. :)

Hi there !

I'm trying to gather up a database of the Local UAE freedivers, networking and so try to do some nice freediving activities, training, and at the right time .. founding a national UAE team !!!

Please, UAE local freedivers, reply to this thread or send me a PM, you could also send me an email on:

adolphindeep@gmail.com

My name is Adel. I'm and AIDA 3 Star freediver and the national UAE freediving champion so far (set the first 3 national records in freediving for the UAE in 4th Dutch Apnea Open 2008).

No obligation on any of you, just to get to know each other, because I'm sure there are good Emirati freedivers here in DB (good doesn't mean deep) .. :)

Adel
try posting this on teh Extreme UAE facebook page as well. there are 179 members and lots of them from UAE and surrounds.

You have my interest.

Currently there is an Underwater Hockey club being formed, which good training for freediving, and spearos in general.

You have my interest.

Currently there is an Underwater Hockey club being formed, which good training for freediving, and spearos in general.

hey cool! i am moving back to Dubai in July, would like to have a go at that. Where do you train?

Hey Sara! .. good idea, sorry I was busy in an exhibition in Dubai for the whole week.

dxb.night .. chaif inta ?! 3asak b7'air? .. Underwater Hockey is excellent training ! .. cool .. when is it opening and where please?

Sara and dxb.night .. have you noticed your posting times ?, Sara posted 5 days ago at 08:08 .. and dxb.night a day ago at 19:19 .. I think these are UK timings .. interesting .. :)

Adel see you tonight at training 1830
we have new recruits coming!

Excellent ! .. the thing is that I'll have to do it strictly 18:00 to 19:00 this evening (off to the car at 19:00 that is). I didn't receive a confirmation from Alex yet as if he is coming tonight or not.

Excellent ! .. the thing is that I'll have to do it strictly 18:00 to 19:00 this evening (off to the car at 19:00 that is). I didn't receive a confirmation from Alex yet as if he is coming tonight or not.

1830.. already had my day planned sorry mate.
also told the other guys the same time.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT