• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

freediving 4 dummies

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

buzza

Oct 31, 2004
Hey,
I'm a cyclist from Adelaide, South Australia and am intersested in freediving, and freediving training techniques to help with my cycling and am also just plain interested in freediving, any help on some techniques to help with breathing, or anyone in the area interested in helping me out would be great,

Cheers, Buzza

Hi Buzza. Welcome. Its great to see someone else from Australia interested in freediving . Try having a search under breathing or pranayama .
Cheers Nathan ;)

cheers for the responses ezuikaz and watts, much helped gained.
from your message watts im guessing we are a bit few and far between here in oz:(
wats the freediving scene like around sydney?
Didn't realize that there were more cyclists on the forum kaz but i had a look at that thread and turns out there is a couple, dont worry we'll keep hushed about the sport, it'll just be our secret;)

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT