• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Beauts - for Girls only

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
island_sands said:
a party 7? where does the extra one dangle? rofl

Ohhhh .....

Now I know you REALLY didn't want to say it quite that way, did you? :mute I mean, you don't wanna know where all the dangly bits are, right? :blackeye I mean, this was just the :friday asking this question, right?

rofl

Alison said:
There's only one thing worse than a porker on the beach and thats a guy with a potato down the back of his speedo's! Trust me guy's, Subtle hint, get in shape cos a glut of belly resting on your head is not my idea of fun
;)

Oooooooo.... stealth commentary!

Or a guy with a potato and a set of clackers in his hand..... Maybe he was a Welsh football fan? :mute

Had to check DB before I went home for the weekend, right? and I just could NOT leave that one alone ;)

rofl
I dont belive you found that so quickly!! you must have a disturbed mind hehehe

Alison said:
rofl
I dont belive you found that so quickly!! you must have a disturbed mind hehehe

Nope, it shows up when you hit the "quote" button

Actually I just have a decent monitor ;) Have to in order to see the satellite photographic data correctly, right? Guess what I am looking at now? rofl

bdurrett said:

Actually I just have a decent monitor ;) Have to in order to see the satellite photographic data correctly, right? Guess what I am looking at now? rofl
One heck of a monitor then, mine doesnt even come close :( and its still white when I hit the quote button

I noticed that as well but just barely. Don't think it's my monitor though.
And I think that those comments would actually be read better with indecent monitors. :)

Maybe someone should suggest to Stephen that he should market some Deeperblue decoder rings. Or mabye some "naughty secret message spectacles"

Just stupid idea, but then look at my history of threads.

:blackeye

bdurrett said:

oh no! dont! i'll be looking over my shoulder the whole of this week.. rofl

Alison said:
There's only one thing worse than a porker on the beach and thats a guy with a potato down the back of his speedo's! Trust me guy's, Subtle hint, get in shape cos a glut of belly resting on your head is not my idea of fun
;)

rofl rofl

now i have visions of you on the beach (are you on your knees??) hahahahahaha

island_sands said:
oh no! dont! i'll be looking over my shoulder the whole of this week.. rofl

Don't worry, Sands, we already have all the photos of Reethi Rah that we need ;) and it isn't over your shoulder that you need to be looking but over your head!

BWAA HAA HAA HAAA

(When it isn't evil enough, I like to toss a BWAA HAA HAA HAAA in for good measure...)

Here is a link to some of our Photos from SPOT-5 of the entire area, including Male, etc.

Now, about that mole.....

rofl rofl rofl

Last edited:
hehehehehehehe... six more sleeps here!!!

then you'll have to reposition your satellite... somewhere over the Cradle of Mankind ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT