• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Buddy - Puerto Rico

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

OceanExplorer

Mar 27, 2014
Hi guys, Newbie here.

Im looking for a freediving buddy preferably in the west coast area although i could travel if needed, i can dive comfortably 35-40 feet (1 - 1:20 min dives) but since im always solo I dont push myself cause im a little paranoid about blacking out. ;)

Reactions: Suzanne
Hey there. I'm also new to spear fishing and live in the San Juan area. Let's put in some work ! Where in Puerto Rico do you live?

Reactions: Suzanne
Hey There!

I'll be sailing the Caribbean January - April and looking for freedivers to join me on the boat! We can practice and do fun diving in nice places:) I'm a beginner freediver. Can dive and safe up to 20 meters. Did the AIDA 2* course. Destinations to be determined but will be most likely St. Lucia - Bahamas and many islands in between.
Up for joining? We sail on a shared cost base between 35-55 euro's depending on how long you come on board. Would be cool to get a group of freedivers together and sail around.
More info: https://www.findacrew.net/secure-server/eng/account/boat.asp?account=254336

Ahoy!

Hit me up. If you know of a good hostel that has reliable wifi, I'll come on down. I am new to freediving as well. Been doing it for roughly 6 months. Been diving for 2 years now with roughly 20 dives under my belt. Michaelguild13@gmail.com

Hola!
Change of situation! I'll be still exploring Caribbean but not with the boat as mentioned above. Instinct.
I definitely want to practice freediving somewhere so let's see if we can organise something between feb-april?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT