• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving course

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

A.Naish

Dec 10, 2017
Hey guys. Im pretty new to freediving and im looking for a course offers near my home country ( Maldives ), we don't have many offers here and even available ones (which i know of) are licensed for just 20m so Im willing to travel in Asia. So im hoping you guys could recommend me a course nearby for the best price. Something like a AIDA or a PADI course AND i would like to know your recommendations before taking the course.
I have been diving for about an year now with a max depth of about 20m and im VERY eager to move to competitive diving so any help is appreciated

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 using Tapatalk

Fly to egypt or dahab to be precised. Thats the mecca of freediving. Or maybe come to asia in bali indonesia. Lots of range of courses there. Did my aida 3 & 4 in amed, bali. Cool places too!

To enjoy diving you must visit Bali, Indonesia. It is like a paradise for the divers. Here you will find lots of professional diving centers and you can join the diving course according to your need.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT