• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

freediving=freedom

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Came from a background of Galationism--Law & Grace combined--still learning to separate the WHEAT from the CHAFF. The SCREWED up 6:40 Proves HOW WELL THAT WORKS--*NOW* my PB is "5,6,7"....
Anybody game for a SCREWED UP WORLD RECORDS CLUB??? I was thinking of putting one in the FAWN series--and still plan to...BUT how 'bout a REAL One???
Anyone ELSE have THIS Jolly Ducky Experience???
Water Rat

hola

19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea
Micah 7:19

Hi Daniel,

Thunderstorm gettin' louder! Just wanted to say--YOUR HEART-CROSS--FISHIE--Pic is KOO-EL! :)
Um--Yeah--someday....I'd like to do what that Crazy Cuba Diver--don't try to hide it, Bro' --is doing in that photograph!
The ULTIMATE FREEDIVIN' EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL--IN THE CRYSTAL SEA....
"Yeah, Baby, I know a Place, where it never ends..." :):):)
Water Rat

Water Rat, what did you just say??? :D

Sounds good guy's I don't know how much I will be able to interact with the group, but I am in. Let me know what I need to do. Grace be with you...

~James

yes Rebecca

The ULTIMATE FREEDIVIN' EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL--IN THE CRYSTAL SEA....
"Yeah, Baby, I know a Place, where it never ends..."

Yes Rebecca

Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.

Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Rev 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads.

Rev 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings [are] faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed [is] he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

saludos James

the future of the ocean

Have you ever asked what would happen if the sea would disappear? The future of our ocean!
In Revelation 21:22 John through a divine revelation tries to describe the new heaven and the new earth.
The word "NEW" in Greek is the term "KAINO"

Revelation - 21:1. This means that the same nature of our own lives will be different
than the one we have now because life as we know it depends on the hydrologic cycle, moving the water
from the sea to the sky to the earth and then back to the sea, life
. Our Lord will truly make "All things new"!

Though today we submerge ourselves in a place relatively beautiful before our eyes, "The Sea" but
at the same time is dangerous - we encounter threats - storms, drastic changes - some travel long
distances to find a place with good visibility, and all of this product of the same sinful man -
the Bible teaches us that the same earth was contaminated due to this - and even the same earth
cries for one day to be freed - in the last book and last chapter in the Bible - John the writer
through a revelation that God himself gave him - talks to us about this new creation - says that he saw
a river with pure water, with pure life like crystal that came from the Creator's very throne (of course
like crystal means purity of the water, in which no impurity or contamination is found

Of this new creation friends we don't only submerge ourselves spiritually talking to contemplate a fish
or reef - if we found ourselves face to face with God the same creator of the place where we submerge
ourselves, the declaration of one could give about all that is very limited for our human understanding -
but we can make sure that hopefully - the perfect - the realization of the same things - God makes everything
good - if today the sea, the place the Creator created for a purpose - makes you exalt his beauty
how much more what He has prepared for us in the future... is like talking about an old car to a new car -
or an old diving mask to one that is last model -

Things that eyes have not seen nor man has any idea about are the ones that God has prepared
for them who love him.

Fred S. said:
Yep, lets separate within this small community!

A few other suggestions:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudistfreedivers

haha..i wonder if there is any potential here....hmmmmm?

neshamah..
what part of NJ are you from?
i spent all my summers growing up in lavallette

(if this comment offends the values of those posting in the thread then ill delete it)

Last edited:
Hi Friend Im fron West new york New Jersey - close to the hudson river-

God bless you

did you hear the song breath or not ????

Daniel.

Thank you Edu I took this picture last summer -this is a private and beatifull swimming pool near my house- one day I past by there and I wanted swim in there - but the safe guard said - Oh you will need a pass to enter here-

and I say why ? I just want to practice-- so there was another guy standing near us -that say Ok I give him my pass-- when the guy that invited me - saw me doing my dinamic apnea-- this

Impressiono tanto a el - That he say -come here whenever you want and practice--

I saw this as God grace -

Saludos

Hey Edu are you received Jesus as you personal savior???

Last edited:
Hi
I have been out of this forum for a while - but still reading your some of the post

I can be freediving 24 hours and I really love it- but is this only give me kind contentment-

I thing I will die- if I only freedive

But nothing bring more joy in his life -than reading the word of God and try to do his will....

"Jesus answered and said to her, 'Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again; but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.'"

Saludos

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT