• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Glide-fin by FinSwimWorld

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

kc80

Feb 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am looking at ordering the Freediving Glide-fin from FinSwimWorld. I have read through the foot measurements and chatted via WhatsApp with the guy in Poland about the size of foot pocket I need however I am still slightly nervous about ordering according to my foot size.

I am using an old Glide fin which belongs to my free diving club in South Australia, it is pre 2005 and has been adjusted through its years. I find it very comfortable and can use it for an hour without rubbing or discomfort. The foot measurements are 260mm length and 110mm wide. The fin I have been using has a foot pocket of 260mm when I measured it the way the gentlemen in Poland instructed me to however he says if I have a foot length of 260mm then the pocket should be made 240mm.

I am worried pockets of 240mm will be too small. As this is my first time ordering a monofin can anyone who has ordered a Glide-fin share their experience of what they ordered and what they received?

The photos are of the old fin I am using and how I was instructed to measure the foot pockets.

Thank You.

Attachments

• IMG_9949.jpg
    IMG_9949.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG_9950.jpg
    IMG_9950.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_9951.jpg
    IMG_9951.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 180
  • IMG_9952.jpg
    IMG_9952.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 193
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT