• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving in Dahab for males...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

subaquaticus

Fond of the Red Sea
Oct 10, 2004
Girls FreeDiving Week in Dahab
Wednesday Dec 29, 2004 @ 09:03
Submitted by Stephan Whelan

Lotta Ericson has announced a Freediving training week only for girls! Taking place between May 2nd - 8th 2005 in Dahab, Egypt this will be a unique event not to be missed. The offer is open to women freedivers of any level (beginner to advanced) and the package includes:

Place in double room With Air Conditioning, TV, and Fridge. Breakfast incl. 7 nights.
Transportation to dive sites all week
Ropes, buoys and weight
One day camel safari to Bedouin settlement by the sea.
Static training at hotel pool
Yoga sessions
Freediving training at the famous Blue Hole
Freediving at different dive sites such as Bells, Canyon, Islands, Eel garden...
Dessert Bedouin dinner
Lotta will be your coach and guide.
All this for only 190 EURO.

Flights are not included and participants have to get to Sharm el Sheikh airport. Lotta can arrange transfers for 50 EURO's.

If you never freedived before you can come earlier and start with a 2½ beginners course. For participants in the GIRLS WEEK course price is only 120EURO!

For more information email info@lottaericson.com

•Why not discuss this news in the forums?

I am a Parisian freediver of masculine gender and I would be interested in taking part in a freediving course...

I sent an e-mail at info@lottaericson.com but I received no answer...

It looks as if males were excluded from freediving in Dahab... :waterwork

Could anybody give me some hints ?

Thanks in advance...

Must be something wrong with the internet in Dahab, Lotta answers her e-mail very often.....

I have been diving with Lotta in Dahab last month and it is great! There were some guys in our group ;-) maybe try the e-mail again.......? It's worth the effort!!

Susan said:
Must be something wrong with the internet in Dahab, Lotta answers her e-mail very often.....

I have been diving with Lotta in Dahab last month and it is great! There were some guys in our group ;-) maybe try the e-mail again.......? It's worth the effort!!

Hi Susan !

I see you are Dutch... Last July I was in Nice for freediving and my room neighbour at the Seminaire was your national multi champion... I do not remember exactly his name.... Heiko... ? a nice guy... How is he now ?

I had the great honour being one of the safety freedivers when he masterly broke his own national record (constant weight with no fins or free immersion - he did both...)

I followed your advice and made another try sending an email to Lotta...

Another question : did you read last book by Umberto Pelizzari ? what do you think of it ?

Haico is doing very well......still "national multi champion"! Actually he broke his own dynamic record twice again in the meantime.

I did not read the book yet......

Can you give me his e-mail in my MP ? I would like to congratulate him on his two new Dutch records...

We spent together with Loïc, François, the CIPA team and the National team of Finland a nice evening in the vieux Nice last July...

Is he coming to Massy on March the 19th ? Are you coming ? There will be a female world record breaking attempt in DNF by Sandra PIOVANACCI...

I sent you the e-mail by PM.....

Not sure whether he is coming because he's leaving for Australia end of February (I think). Also don't know if I can come.....we'll see

subaquaticus said:
I am a Parisian freediver of masculine gender and I would be interested in taking part in a freediving course...

I sent an e-mail at info@lottaericson.com but I received no answer...

It looks as if males were excluded from freediving in Dahab... :waterwork

Could anybody give me some hints ?

Thanks in advance...

Hi!
Males are most welcome to come and freedive in Dahab! I am sorry if I haven't answered your mail. Like Susuan said, I usually answer my mails :) .
E-mail me again on info@lottaericson.com and let me know how I can help you.
Lotta rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT