• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Wanted Freediving Instructor looking for work in Africa or South East Asia

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Raffaele Stefanelli

Apr 14, 2017
Dear Freediving School

I am Raffaele, a SSI Level 2 instructor looking for work opportunities in Africa or South East Asia. My girlfriend and I are planning to go on a trip around the world and devote our life to freediving again. We are looking for a freediving school where we can help out, teach and freedive during the European summer July and August.

I did my instructor course in 2014 in Bali at Apneista and worked there for half a year. Currently I’m working as IT project manager and teaching freediving as a hobby in Switzerland (http://dive-school-lakeland.ch). My girlfriend is a passionate freediver as well who wants to improve her freediving skills and maybe go for instructor level.

I’m bilingual Swiss-German and Italian, and speak fluent German, Italian, English, passably French and soon Dutch.

Although we need to keep our cost low, it is more important for us to have a good time with nice people then to earn money.

Does anybody know a freediving school or has a freediving school that needs an extra instructor during July-August?

Best regards,
Raffaele and Sabine

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT