• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Movies

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Gabriel

Jun 22, 2002
I am interested in watching all the good comercial freediving movies that are out there. Any sugestions?

Gabriel

I'm interested in the same subject some real good videos you can get on the net, that's
"MY" only way of getting Freediving and spearfishing kit and such.

BladeRunner Out

"The Forgotten Origin" is a pretty cool movie that you can order from Freedive UK. It also has a pretty neat sound track to go with it.

Some of the Pipin videos are also nice. He has videos on dolphins, record attempts, training, and spearfishing.

"Blue water Hunter" is a good one from Terry Mass. He also has a couple of other ones out. One is a neat intro video that covers monofins, underwater hockey, spearfishing, depth records, and underwwater phtography. He has another one that is a VERY basic video that I wouldn't recommend to anyone on this list, but might be nice for someone brand new to the sport.

THere are some spearfishing videos that you can order from Bluewater Hunter. Since there isn't much spearfishing around these parts I have never bought one so I can't say how good they are.

If your into spearfishing I see that Roger has a bunch of videos like that for sale on his Picasso website.

Jon

Jon

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT