• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving photo request

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

trux

~~~~~
Dec 9, 2005
I am working on a website for the freediving community and am in need of some quite specific illustration photos. I already contacted Dan Burton and had his very kind approval to use his photographs, and although I found some matching pictures in his gallery, I am still missing a number of photos. I am hence looking for photographers willing to offer their work for my website.

I need photos of the following situations. If you have just one or two of them, it is good enough for me too. Full credit and reverse link to your website will be given at each image, of course. Please do not offer any photographs you did not take yourself! I am of course able to find such photos on the web too, but I do not want and will not take photos from the web without the explicit consent of the author.

Small format photos are sufficient - on the website I use photos approximately 200x150 pixels, but bigger format is fine. Please PM me to get more details about the purpose of the website - although I am about to release it soon to the public, I prefer not babbling about it here publicly yet.
  • surface protocol - surfacing / breath up
  • surface protocol - removing mask/goggles
  • surface protocol - showing OK
  • surface protocol - telling OK (or a smile on the photo)
    (the four photos would be best if matching together - same freediver)
  • surface swimming with fins
  • surface swimming without fins
  • pool turns
  • tandem dynamics (freediver pushing a buddy UW)
  • underwater swim without fins
  • relaxation (laying on back)
  • CWT security incident (or simulation)
  • DYN security incident (or simulation)
  • STA security incident (or simulation)
  • Counterweight security incident (or simulation)
  • Sled security incident (or simulation)
  • expiring apnea (blowing air while relaxing and holding breath in water)
  • full exhale apnea (sunk more than at plain apnea on the surface)
  • Uddiyana Bandha
  • Uddiyana Bandha + ribcage flexes (UB + pressing the ribcage by hands)
  • stretching: face & neck
  • stretching: arms
  • stretching: body / back / ribcage
  • stretching: legs

Please let us know the site's link when it's done.
Sorry can't help with the photos.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT