• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

freediving pictures

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

vali

Mar 21, 2007
i was in september in corfu
lot of free-diving there, and paleokastritsa deserve all the attention
some pictures made by me in free-diving, at various depths...some made within little caves, 7-8 m lenght and 6-7 m depth
IMG_0043.jpg

a picture from bellow towards the surface
IMG_0044.jpg

cave pictures
IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

a picture made from the surface at the spot in wich i went to 20 m in CW freediving
jos.jpg

if posted in a wrong place please, sorry and a moderator can move pls :(

still great photos vali in either forum

Last edited:
more pictures and movies

"chasing" a turtle 12-14m

[ame=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v311/caciulitza2000/?action=view&current=testoasa.flv]
th_testoasa.jpg
[/ame]

IMG_2873.jpg

was in bulgaria in vacation....duni-sozopol

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

the black sea in bulgaria is not like in romania
is more clear in bulgaria, the lanscape is far more rocky
in the southern part the flora anf fauna is a mix between black and mediteranean sea

Reactions: devondave
[ame=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v311/caciulitza2000/?action=view&current=Picture027.flv]
th_Picture027.jpg
[/ame]

what was the vis like? in photographs it seems kind of varried.

between 4 and 6 meters
sometime i could see the bottom from above at 8-9 m

i must tell that the real images was better....
the eye can see more than can be seen in this pictures....
for me the water was more clear than in this pictures...:(:(

i know what you mean. it always seems to be that way. have you tried touching any of these up with photoshop? i did that with a few of mine and it makes a world of difference. if you would like me to try you can just email them to me.

Reactions: vali
i know....somme levels here, some contrast and gama there....but for the first i wanted to posted them as they are...
perhaps next week i'll try to see what enhanchement i can get:p

well in the state they are in now, they are a hell of a lot better than mine so im sure they will look fantastic. good luck!

Great photos!!! God, I miss the Med! Its visibility and bottom structure are unmatched. If only there were fish too)

i know that this is not me shooting, but i post this short movie here, because is me freediving [or playng arround:p] before one night scuba session...
red sea [giftun] cca 10m depth
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9hEw0-sk_s"]YouTube - apneea[/ame]

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT