• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Pinup

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Originally posted by island_sands
girls take off their tops in Kuwait??

YES! but not in public, but with thte proper coaxing and if you take them to a nice island in kuwait and then you show them around the reef and and you spear a nice grouper, things happen and all you are left with is a spent rubber....:D

things happen and all you are left with is a spent rubber....
Well, if you're shooting a two-band gun, that's one thing. You'll have reduced range and opwer, but you can still do some fishing. W/ a one-band gun, though, the session is over. At that point, I guess that the suits go on and everyone heads back to port.

Pezman i wasnt talking about the speargun, well at least not the one that shoots fish ;)

I think that if you go back and read my first post, it should be apparent that I got it :duh

Ok, here's my picture.

Kars.jpg

1:89

68 KG

Hmm and now pray my PM will be flooded 8)

Carlos,

aka Kars.

rofl rofl rofl

heyyy that didn't happen to me when i went to Kuwait.. hmmmmmm

when did you go to kuwait? ok so it doesnt happen to everyone, but if you are not like me and know the islands like the back of your hands and are downright charming with the ladies, then its not going to happen to you either... ;)

well i am not usually so charming with the ladies as i am more into men.... ;)

i was in Kuwait in 1999...

glad to hear that Isalnd_sands, but im a guy, so you can probably guess, if you havent already, what i meant earlier ;)

so tell me more about your visit to Kuwait, what was it like for you? where did you go? any trips out to the islands? get to do any diving?

no.. i was there on business, not diving related. i stayed at the meridien and was there 4 days visiting a client. was very interesting, and very hot. :)

cool...
well the next time you come through let me know and i can show you around town.

if you went during July-September then you could not have chosen a worse time, the weather is absolutely terrible, hot and humid

I refrain from commenting further in this post.

Although the spent rubber was ACE rofl rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT