• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Queensland

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Rachel

Jan 29, 2005
I used to do a bit of freediving in Greece and am really keen to get back into it. But don't really know anyone in Brissie with a similar interest so I need me some dive buddies!

If you're keen, drop me a line.
Rachel :)

Hi Rachel,

theres a good change I'll be heading to the gold coast towards the end of the year, get in touch if your close to the NSW border. be nice to know a few freedivers out there.

Cheers.

Hi guys! My sister is planning to take a trip to Austalia and wants to do some snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef. Any suggestions? She's planning on flying to Sydney and going from there. This is supposed to take place very soon so if you have any info we'd really appreciate it! :)

the coral sea is great outside the gb reef! there is some operators going there for scuba diving. i have been freediving there as well. nice nice dropoffs! mmh!

Hey Rachel,

You still keen on freediving? I'm in Gold Coast for an Elective another 3 weeks, and would love to do some freediving before heading home. Have been freediving in Sweden/France for 5 years.
Write me on johda78@yahoo.se if you're keen.

see ya,

Johan

Re:hey mate

Hi guys! My sister is planning to take a trip to Austalia and wants to do some snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef. Any suggestions? She's planning on flying to Sydney and going from there. This is supposed to take place very soon so if you have any info we'd really appreciate it! :)
hey how are you going. there are plenty of good spots to dive up and down the coast.I just depends how experianced you are.

She ended up diving off the beach with Shadowkiller. That was in Wollongong, I believe :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT