• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Special Gear Online Shop

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Acidjack

Sep 22, 2016
I am thinking about opening a small online shop where you can buy some special freediving gear.

Pipe Masks,
custom made Fluid Goggles (perfecrly sharp),
custom made Neckweights,
and some other stuff.

wolrd wide shipping, and affordable prices.

Who would like that? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Irminsul
I think it is a much needed shop, especially if you concentrate on the really specialized items such as fluid goggles and custom neck weights. It would cost you very little to start up too. You could make items to order, thus saving yourself from having to keep large stock. Good luck.

Reactions: Acidjack
Yeah, that are my thoughts too.
Thank you.
It will already be published this year, after my actual project is finished.

Another thought; what do you guys think, is it a good idea to somehow reach the Asian market?
I think there's a big potential for growth in the freediving sector.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Maybe something unique like

Fluid goggle with corrective lens.
Open cell yamato sheet for DIY wetsuit project
Cheap diy lanyard kit, so user can customize
Small nose plug that can fit under mask for people who can equalize with minimal pressure
Waterproof oximeter
Carbon/fiberglass sheets and various kind of epoxy for diy projects.
Fillable Neckweight without lead so it's light to ship

Etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Acidjack
I always thought with fluid goggles there is no need for corrective lenses. Am I wrong with that?

Ah, y sure. I thought you meant fluid goggles with a second pair of lenses for people with glasses. ^^

I don't know but I can imagine people wearing glasses won't see as good as others when using fluid goggle. But if it's just spotting line and the plate, it might not need to be perfectly sharp..

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT