• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving sydney australia

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

nicholas

Oct 28, 2003
SYDNEY AUSTRALIA, looking for a freediving club or group operating out of sydney. have asked all the dive shops but got no response.

Want to know more about spear fishing, + open freediving but have no one out there to bounce ideas off or to even go diving with!

Any answers?

nicholas@megisti.biz

Try www.freedive.com.au They've got a shop close to Manly. Think they arrange trips. On a holiday from Norway I dropped in and left my mobile no. at the shop and the next day I was out diving with the locals. Also try the forum at www.spearfishing.com.au. The buddy section is great for hooking up with likeminded.

Good luck.

Sven

Nicholas,

The freedive website and forum is kinda quiet but "my" forum (ie the www.spearfishing.com.au one) is pretty active. The North Shore spearfishing club has recently formed a freedive club as well.

Details are in the latest edition of International Freediving and Spearfishing News.

Depending on where you live in Sydney, there is a spearfishing club you can join. The four Sydney clubs are Northshore, Mossman, St George and Sans Souci. I dive for Sans Souci.

Let me know if you want contact details.

We recently had the State Titles and natch the Dolphins (Sans Souci) won...:D

Thanks SHADOWKILLER, I really appreciate it. I would love your contact details for San Souci, I think that this would be my ultimate area.

My emailis nicholas@megisti.biz and mobile 0413140994.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT