• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freedom Performance Suit (Freeology)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Hello everybody!
I'm interested in the Freedom Performance Suit made by Freeology (Martin Stepanek uses the same suit, too). Has anyone more information (price, ...) and is it an alternative solution to the Elios suits?
Thanks and safe dives,
Manuel

Last edited:
Why don't you wanna go with Elios, they certainly offer amazing suits and since you're in germany, you would not pay too much for shipping.

Anyhow, a good contact for these suits would be the www.performancefreediving.com site. Check in the contact section, you'll be able to write to either Martin or the rest of the team.

Keep us posted !

hello,
i ordered my suit a few weeks ago. hope to get the suit next week; price is very high, but i think its worth.
the best thing is, that you can create your own suit, color, logos, ...
www.freediver.co.uk -> shop

Thanks for your reply, FreediveQuebec.:)
I just wanted some information about this suit. If I' ll buy an bew suit, what I'm going to do in near future (I still have an "old" Cressi), I'll probably choose an Elios.
Deeply, Manuel

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, Christian, too.
Can you tell me the exact price, please?
Do you plan something really deep with this high perfomance suit?:confused:
Deeply, Manuel

500,-- EURO
but i have many logos on it ... so its a little bit more expensive.
i use the suit for my sponsor omega watches ...
lets see what the future bring :)

Wow Manuel, nice place you're diving ! I think that with an Elios Sub wetsuit, you can't go wrong: affordable and realy awesome suits. Let me know if you need advices or help with your order.
(You have the same suit, fins and mask as me... and my Elios Suit should be here in the next few days !)

It' s in Austria: Lake Attersee.
This photo was taken in April. Watertem.: ~4 °C, Viz.: 10-15m
Very good for depth training: It' s very soon very deep. (This is the lake where Benjamin Franz trained for his unfortunately not successful No Limit WR attempt before he left for the Red Sea.
Unfortunately it takes me about 2,5 h to get there and another 2,5 h to get home again.:(
Deeply,
Manuel

Perhaps we can train one time together.:)
500 Euro for a suit is expensive. A perfect Elios suit doesn't even cost 250 EURO.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT