• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Friday morning

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

island_sands

Erection Supervisor ;)
Supporter
Jan 19, 2001
decided to brave the water after two weeks of monsoon.
lovely surprise in just 10m of water.

Attachments

• circular-spadefish2.jpg
    circular-spadefish2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 342
thanks Jimmy

here's another taken on the same dive.

Attachments

• eagle-ray.jpg
    eagle-ray.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 327
Reactions: Adrian
Luvaduck!! Some people have a hard life!!
Ive never been to the Maldives but spent a few months off and on in Sri Lanka but its always been to rough to go out, sigh, maybe one day

awesome pics, i once was at kandooma , i believe it was south-male atoll i was 12........still dreaming of these waters

Reactions: Cingene
Kandooma

she is still there...
some of the best dives for sharks are close to Kandooma.
also they see thresher sharks there at least twice a month... hey from Austria you can get good deals to maldives..

(you'd have to leave those big weapons at home though :) :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT