• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

from Kuwait saying hi

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

salah

Jun 25, 2010
Hello guys i trust you all fine..am a new member from Kuwait.
my best wishes to all

regards
Salah

Welcome from Texas! Another Salah! We have a member in your general region named Salahthefish who is a right nice hombre.

i assume Texas would be same as Dubai regarding to weather. thanks guys.
Saleh its so pleasure to have someone arround specially in Dubai where is most of freedive equipments located there.
i might refer to you later.

regards
Salah

hey guys.. i'm a new member too and i live in Dubai

woow, what a small world.

anyways, i have just posted something about a trip to Oman which im organising in July.. if you guys are interested to join, please reply to my thread.

hope to hear from you soon boys.

Yes it's a small world man. Could you send me your schedule for that trip also pics. So that i can evaluate my expenses.

Regards
Salah
Posted via Mobile Device

Texas is almost as hot, not nearly as dry, and the near shore water is usually murkey. Have fun in the trip.
Posted via Mobile Device

welcome to DB salah:friday I hear kuwait has some great spearing looking forward to some reports.

hello to the small world in this htread, welcome to Deeper blue friends!

Settingsteel thanks.
Well we do have nice spearing down here.
Here is my beginner vid. Actually we do love spearing Doublebar Bream, Spanish mackerel, Baracoda also Trevally.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=ksb9KXCXIn8

Hope you like the show
Enjoy the Blue

Reeftroll
Thank you for you sweet quote I really enjoy sharing an experience with you.
Thanks
Enjoy the Blue

Saleh,

thanks for the reply, but do you know anyone else selling riffe stuff other than the one you mentioned earlier, I have checked the site they have nothing but the guns.

Saleh,

thanks for the reply, but do you know anyone else selling riffe stuff other than the one you mentioned earlier, I have checked the site they have nothing but the guns.

Bazooka
Please may I have to know what kind of Riffe stuffs that you are looking for?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT