• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Fuerteventura - Canary Islands Looking for Buddy Spearfishing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Sorcerer

Jul 30, 2014
Hey guys, Im living on fuerteventura for a little while now, almost 4 years but spaniards are tough luck to have them as buddies...

If you come for holidays or live here and need a buddy/guide everyone is welcome to contact me. There is never enough people to spear with.

Right now located south part, but I am mobile with a car.

Im english/spanish/polish speaking, also a bit german and italian.

Estoy buscando amigo(s) para hacer pesca submarina en Fuerteventura, vivo al sur pero tengo coche.
Si te pasa por vacaciones or vives aqui, envia mensaje si quieres pescar junto.

Reactions: Themeff
Hi
I will be in Fuertaventura during August and September on my yacht.We will be in the south eastern area and I definitely want to do as much spearfishing as possible.It would be great to dive with someone with some local knowledge so let me know if you are still available.

might still be on the island. Hard to say for now as I am in Malaysia for a bit more. Give me a call a month before expected arrival. I can always hook you up with locals.

Hello, I will be on Fuerteventura next month. Anyone up for a little spearfishing action?
My name is Chris, 38 and I m from Austria

Hey guys, Dorothy here from Bulgaria! I'll be in Corralejo, Fuerteventura this December and January (2022/2023) with my boyfriend, and I'm looking for spearos to dive with! I hear there are some good spots around the island, I'll be so happy to find someone to team up with :)

Sorry guys but I missed a lot messages.
Easiest way would be to msg me on instagram nowadays.
Ig: Mike.Fue

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT