• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

G'day from New Zealand

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Chris_C_NZ

Jul 12, 2011
Hey, I'm Chris. New to the site, new to freediving, newish to scuba.

How'd you do. :friday

Thanks, however that pic was taken about 25 years ago LOL - you dont want to see me now!
We have quite a few NZ guys around the site.
Just ask if you have any specific questions though....

I figure you could walk into just about any pool in NZ and shout "Hey Chris, can I borrow your neckweight?"..... and you would get a few to try out.

"Hey Chris, can I borrow your sled?"

Reactions: foxfish
LOL, well lets put it this way, I'd not say I've done formal free diving to sport definitions, and largely my resurgence into scuba has been driven through my gf who's a keen diver.

I figure living not 200m from the beach enables much more free diving to be had than scuba, given I hate having to lug half a tonne of gear just for an hours diving. :)

I've not joined any clubs. Is Auckland Freediving the one run through ocean hunter on a Tues night at Youth Town?

Not the Oceanhunter one.

This Chris thing is out of hand. I was going through the medical forms from the comp and saw a page full of my initials but someone elses signature at the bottom. Bloody Chris Mackie!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT