• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

General

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Rob still dives

Jul 16, 2021
Hello from theTexas Gulf coast!
Our freedive spearfishing along our shore is typically within one atmosphere with good hunting about rocks and piers etc. I need quick mobility, acceleration when needed and reasonable surface swimming.
I am hoping to hear experiences with medium length spearfishing fins of different brands. I weight 215 lbs, 62 yo and reasonably good physical condition.
With reviews I've managed to find, there has been little mention of Beuchat Mudial one 50. Some good about Cressi Pro Stars except for someone posting comments and photo of a bad crease in the blade under the ball of foot area. Wish I knew if he stood up on the fin tip with too much weight or if this happens with normal use because the pro Star looks like a great fin. I wonder if the Seac Talent is to light for my size..

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT