• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

go fisch, tv series

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

andrsn

Just visiting...
Aug 26, 2001
holy cow, guys! my roomate came into my room this morning and told me there was some show on tv where "it looks like they're doing what you do".

well, OLN(outdoor life network) has a program called offshore adventures that has fishing and freediving off the coast of baja. it's on every saturday at 1pm ET.

these guys were nutting wahoo! and they had killer footage of it, too! :D

i was practically drooling through the whole program. :waterwork

blue-balled in colorado,
andrsn

Thanks for watching Offshore Adv

I noticed that we had been getting a few hits from links from Deeper Blue so I decided to check it out and found this message about our show, Offshore Adventures presented by Red Lobster.

I just wanted to thank you guys for watching the show.

All the best,

Chris Fischer

chris,

so what deal are you gonna give us deeperblue spearos? :D

we're constantly trying to get trips together and that seems like it'd be total blast.

....and... watching you guys shoot wahoo did not help with my withdrawel. :( i'm in colorado and haven't been able to get my guns wet on a regular basis. ;)

take care,
anderson

The boat is in Vancouver now.. So there won't be much freediving for awhile. We are shooting our second season up there.

chris

yeah, who would want to freedive in vancouver, anyways? :D

keep us posted when you're bringing the mothership back down south.

cheers,
anderson

Originally posted by andrsn
yeah, who would want to freedive in vancouver, anyways? :D

anderson

Verrry funny Elvis:ko
Come on up! Vancouver rocks!
Erik

Vancouver rocks

Not only does Vancouver rock, it's also home to some of the pretiest examples of the female form I've seen. Also, you'll have a hard time finding friendlier places with better architecture, nicer cold water coves and people of east Indian extraction saying "eh?". There's worse places to be. Right Fred?

sven DB's world savant

Yeah... if you're talking

to this Fred... there is definetly worse places to be! I aught to know.

You da Fred

Yep.

But you have it over Vancouver for the cold! What was it today, 34, 36F ?

sven

By golly we hit 63F. today

But someone told me when they were ice fishing last week it was still 21 inches thick on their particular lake...

Fred

Thanks for Offshore Adventures tip

Anderson:
Thanks for the tip on the Offshore Adventures freediving show. I didn't even think I had the Outdoor Life Network in my DSS satellite package. It was way up on channel 608! Until now, the only glimpse of freediving on tv was the show "Extreme Contact" on the Animal Planet channel. It stars Manny, Mark and U.S. freediving champion Meagan Greer. All freedivers. But every show did not focus on freediving, but various water creatures. Some episodes take place in only a few feet of water. Anyhow, I see they took it off the 10:00 spot Saturday mornings. I'm looking forward to catching today's Offshore Adventures episode.
Thanks again,
Jim in S. Jersey

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT