• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Good Bye...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Memo

Sep 1, 2003
Hi guys,

I will be doing my mandatory military service as a military police in the following 5.5months so I guess its the time to say good bye :waterwork . I am going to leave the city at monday morning and most probably there will be no internet connection at the place that I'll be going. I will miss all of the posts, chat sessions and all my friends in here :(

I hope all of you will have a great summer season and I cant wait to see the upcoming pictures ;) Please take care and wish me luck :D

Hope to see you soon. bye for now...

5.5 month its not that bad...Its 8-12 month here, i will pray for peace;)

Take care yourself there:hmm

Bye....

:wave

Take care in the Gendarmerie Memo.

One word of advice, Buy soap on a rope ;)

you dont want to be bending over in those communal showers LOL

Asta la vista

Shane

Good luck Memo!

My advice as ex-military, take loads of underwear, books to read. and take your maks with you never know what the "local" pool looks like.
Be always the average person, not first not the last.... :hmm that should about cover it I think.. Take care

Pekka

Goodbye Memo!! May this thing pass peacfully.
I hope you'll come back to the forums when it's over.
Originally posted by Murat
5.5 month its not that bad...Its 8-12 month here,
It's 36 months here. Yet 5, 8 or any other mandatory amount of months are sad enough if you ask me.:waterwork

Hiya

Best of luck!!!!! Just remember that once you get back, you'll be ultra-fit and be doing 3minute aspetto's:D :D . I already feel sorry for the fish in your area.........:D :D

Regards
miles

Thank you guys! I know it will pass fast and I'll do some mad static training in there :D

shane, I bought a stainless steel speedo for the shower sessions :D rofl I think I'm safe :D

Aspetto training is always fun...

"why does Private Momo look so blue!?"
"hmph.."
"Answer you maggot!"
"hmph.."
"I am warning you!"
"Aaaahh! Yes Sire! *breathing* 6:30min Static Sir!"

Happy training Memo.. :) stay cool;)

The place that I will be going on monday is a training camp and I'll be there for 1 month. After that there will be another possible trip but I dont know the location yet. I think there will be lots of night shifts for training ;)

Take Care Memo and drop us a line if you ever get internet access.

Adrian

the best for you

The best for you Memo- que todo este bien por alla

so I see you here when you come back from that place..

blessing

Daniel.

Reactions: thud
Take care Memo,

Peka already give you the best advise: " Be always the average person, not first not the last...."

Keep your dreams and soap high!

Cheers,

Reactions: thud
GOOD LUCK MEMO.

remember to always look out #1, Keep your head down, and never hesitate for a moment.

"Be Polite, Be Professional, And have a plan to kill everyone you meet."

Bon Chance, Willer

Last edited:
Originally posted by Pekka
Good luck Memo!

My advice as ex-military, take loads of underwear, books to read. and take your mask with you.....never know what the "local" pool looks like.
Be always the average person, not first not the last.... :hmm that should about cover it I think.. Take care

Pekka

Excellent advice! Take care, Memo, be safe.....

Thank you very much guys its time for me to leave now....

%,5 motnhs is luckily fairly short. We'll miss you though.
Have a good one.

T

%,5 motnhs is luckily fairly short. We'll miss you though.
Have a good one.

T

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT