• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Good Bye...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
When I was a young boy my Grandmother told me "The prayer is for his mother."

Be safe Memo, and a prayer for your mother.

Reactions: thud
Memo, ya lucky bas***rd! :D
I did 18 months of mandatory service!!!
Only one piece of advice - call home as often as you can - the fact that you're there is much more stressfull for your family than it will be for you... They worry so much they just refuse to believe that you're doing just fine. :)

Good luck mate!

Good luck from me too. This may sound strange, but it sounds like a great opportunity. Soak it up and bring back some great stories.
And my only advice is to never settle for average.
Take care,
Erik Y.

Good luck from me too. This may sound strange, but it sounds like a great opportunity. Soak it up and bring back some great stories.
And my only advice is to never settle for average.
Take care,
Erik Y.

Tough decision here, what do you do......

*your static is just reching 7:00, you know you can hold out past the WR but theres trouble outside..... do you.

A.) Keep going and come back spearing fit and spearing like mad.

B.) Pull out the 9 and show those bitches whose boss.

I pick freediving over work :)

A little late...

Hang tough, Memo! Keep one in the chamber and your head down! Be careful and come back safely.
Kurt:wave

eh, I'd pull out the 9... shooting stuff is more fun than holding your breath (unless you're shooting stuff WHILE holding your breath) :D

LoL.... my cousin has 2 AK-47's, and im a small kid for being 15.... i almost got knocked on my bumber the first time i ever shot it. Theres lots of cool machine guns to get your hands on.... Spearguns still rock.

LoL.... my cousin has 2 AK-47's, and im a small kid for being 15.... i almost got knocked on my bumber the first time i ever shot it. Theres lots of cool machine guns to get your hands on.... Spearguns still rock.

Hi guys,
I finished my primary training period last week and now I'm an official soldier! Dont ask me how it passed but I'm ok. I think I can find internet access from now on but it will probably be once a week type :(

So take care :)

nice to hear from you mate, where will you do rest of your military service?

hey Memo dude,

Welcome back glad your with us still. Hang in there dude and keep us informed.

Hi guys,
I'm at the main camp now. My primary job in here is lecturing english in a military school for the poor but brilliant students. I have 12 students in here and I am wearing civil clothes at the weekends for that purpose. Well somethimes the life is fun in here but somethimes this is the most boring place on earth! We are sleeping at a giant room as 210 gendermarie and guess the smell and other factors! I hope I get use to them soon and ruing the remaining 4 months without a problem.

I really miss posting to DB but you know....

Take care

Don't ya dare dissing the smell of the barracks! And the one of napalm in the morning! :)

(God, I hated it! The smell that is...)

Reactions: DeepThought
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT