• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Good News!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
they've fixed the dodgy road at NDAC -
:friday
no more scary bumpy rides up and down that hill... or bouldering in wet crocs just to get back to the carpark...

thought I'd let you know, it's more fun than studying which is what I'm meant to be up to : (

Good to hear sam but I always walked/stumbled up and down like the hard paddy i am. a chairlift would be very civiised though.
On a side note can you keep me posted on any 4 star you may be doing in the future I think an airport near me is now doing flights to Bristol so a couple of jumps over shouldn,t be too hard to do and pretty cheap too thanks to ryanair.

Last edited:
will do Feargus, if anyone else out there wants a 4 star course let me know, if we can get 4 people, I'll sort it out

S

Roll on the summer when I will be free!

That road was getting severely eroded and I was waiting for a bus to crash into the side of the wired stones...

awww... I'll miss the scary bus ride, it just won't be the same !!

sam....

i'd be interested in doing my 4*..... but i need to finish off my 3* first !!! Can you let me know what I still need to do???

Mandy
x

Hi Mandy

the 3 star has changed a lot since you did it - so we'd probably need to start again. I'm still waiting for this year's instructor manual and then we can have a chat

S

Have to agree with Mandy, that old road had character! Nothing like being in a blender just before and after a nice dive :D

Ah well, onwards and upwards I guess...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT