• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Got my first neoprene, size right?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

LanceNex

Jul 25, 2019
So unfortunately there aren't any good shops around where I live currently to go and try on some suits and other equipment . The only shop I could try some wetsuits on and others was decathlon. The neoprene there was from dare2tri where the XXL just fitted like a second skin. The price was just a bit to high as this is a hobby for me. So a good friend recommended me an online shop, with good prices. I used the measures I've got from decathlon, suit XXL, gloves and socks XL. Today I got everything I ordered and socks+gloves are perfect, the only things is the suit. The suit is now from seac the length is perfect just around my waist it's a bit off. Am not sure if I should return it and ask for an XL since am tall but didn't got much on me (skinny), just worried the XL might be to short. Any suggestions or tips?

Greetings
Dennis

Just to compare it. The solution to work out or eat more is not an option.

Attachments

• IMG_20190730_145156.jpg
    IMG_20190730_145156.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_20190730_145125.jpg
    IMG_20190730_145125.jpg
    1,004.2 KB · Views: 204
Hi
The Seac in the first pic is simply not good for you: not only it has large sleeves, they also look too long
XL might work, but you can't be sure until you try it

The other one seems to be much better

Unfortunately, you can't get the size from a certain brand and be sure it works for another
At times you can't even trust the manufacturer size charts

Hi
The Seac in the first pic is simply not good for you: not only it has large sleeves, they also look too long
XL might work, but you can't be sure until you try it

The other one seems to be much better

Unfortunately, you can't get the size from a certain brand and be sure it works for another
At times you can't even trust the manufacturer size charts

Yeah no doubt about it. I´ll ship it back tomorrow and ask for the XL, if that one isnt fitting neither i rather try another brand or just ask for the money back and wait until i can try some one in another place.

thanks anyways

Dude. Is that second pic with the Dare2tri suit taken in a fitting room!? That is some serious determination! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: alejandro6705
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT