• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Got my first pneumatic: looking for mods!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Yes sure, I will let you know!

When you say "Do not forget to empty the water from the muzzle before pushing in the slider.", you mean just "put the slider in when the gun is dry", I don't have anything specific to do if i haven't used it for the past day for example?

Marko Just explained me by email, all good!

Your gun has a 3mm trigger transmission pin and I personally find even 2mm a bit hard. I’m away from my “spreadsheet” now but the reduction in trigger pull you’ll get from going to 1.5mm is quite big.
If you don’t find it a problem then don’t change it;-). Tons of people have used 3mm for decades but most new guns have 1.5mm or Max 2mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your gun has a 3mm trigger transmission pin and I personally find even 2mm a bit hard. I’m away from my “spreadsheet” now but the reduction in trigger pull you’ll get from going to 1.5mm is quite big.
If you don’t find it a problem then don’t change it;-). Tons of people have used 3mm for decades but most new guns have 1.5mm or Max 2mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Gecko,

Thanks for the suggestion!

I haven't paid much attention to the trigger pull at the moment (except it's quite lower than on my ex bandgun!). I will experiment a bit on static targets next time I will go dive. (Was planned to be today, but a thunderstorm ruined my plans :p)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT