• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greatest freediver

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

What is the greatest freediver of all times?

• Enzo Maiorca

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Jacques Mayol

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • Pipin

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Umberto Pelizzari

Votes: 63 34.4%
  • Debora Andollo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tanya Streeter

Votes: 21 11.5%
  • Audrey Mestre

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Herbert Nitsch

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • Martin Stepanek

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Gianluca Genoni

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ok

Ok Shaca,,,

I would like see him posting here some day and and say hello to him

also I Would like see here Deborah andollo at this forum one day

and others good freedivers that I haven't seeing here--

and then I Will say that "Deeperblue forum is the best"

I will say that they are the best too

saludos I love you all felow

Daniel.

Last edited:
hi

I have to confess something-- the first time I Saw deeperblue web side --- I didn't page atenccion to this-- I Said to myself -
not "Way jose" I don't like this web- is in ingles -- it doesn't look interesting at the begining

but when the time came
one day became member and started seeing all this wonderfull people here--

that really make sense for me to stay --

for me all you are like familily-

here I Have learning a lot of freediving tehcniques and why not my Ingles writing is doing better everyday -

saludos

Daniel

We all

Originally posted by neshamah
here I Have learning a lot of freediving tehcniques and why not my Ingles writing is doing better everyday -

saludos

Daniel

Yes Daniel your writing has improved a lot. :D

I started this thread because a talking with my brother about the greatest freediver of all times. Finally I think that we all, the family that loves freediving with extreme passion, are the greatest ones.

I picked Martin of Performance Freediving...hoping that he reads this and will pry Kirk Krack to give me a kiss-ass discount on my Advanced Freediving clinic.

Just kidding. Although I've read about mostly all of the brilliant contributors to the poll, I'd have to say I've been following Martin the closest with the most hopes. That dolpin can dive!

Granted, I haven't retained an in-depth (no pun intended) diving history on each one. My apologies to the hard-core historians who would rather see this poll utilized by more proficient stat-mongers.

I hope everyone in the community is doing well!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT