• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greek spearfisherman

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

chefgx

Oct 21, 2012
Hello to everyone!my name is george and i am from greece.i came in beeston to work as a head chef.spearfishing is my life,since 9years old i spear unstopped.my depth is 30 meters.i would be grateful if someone help me where i can dive and the suit how mm?how is the sea?misty?
Anyway,sorry for my english if its not good.
Heelo to everyone again and i hope to enjoy your team.
George

Hi George and welcome to deeperBlue :)
it sounds like you have loads of experience and will probably teach us a thing or two..
about the wetsuit, is it Beeston, UK that you are now located? if so then you are probably looking for a 5mm jacket and 5mm trousers. Some people prefer long john trousers and other go for high-waist. I prefer long-john as i think its a little warmer. If you want to dive through the winter then perhaps a 3mm vest underneath will help, although i think it will still be a shock after diving in warm clear Greek waters...
good luck diving and also with the head-cheffing! :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT