• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greetings Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Grey

Mar 31, 2015
I live in the netherlands, and would like to say hello to everyone on this forum.
It s cold here, but the people are really nice. We are water country, so i think there should be other Dutch men and ladies on this forum.

I hope i will address my questions and hopes with full respect according to the conditions of this forum.

Hi Grey, welcome to DB!

Im from the south of the netherlands, Haaren, and surely I love to teach and have you as a buddy some day.
If you look for.a club to join, Nanja's Enker freediving in Haarlem is close to you location.
If you have any questions try to use the search forum function first, because it is very likely already being discussed / explored somewhere. There is also a practical personal message system to contact individuals.
Im sure you'll love this very descent and constructive forum, populated by very polite and good natured people.
You are welcome!

Kars.

Welcome to Deeperblue! It looks like you've come to the right place. Hope you and Kars are able to go diving sometime.

I do so love when the forum brings people together :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT